Learn More About Becoming A Provider
Smiles Change Lives (SCL) has been providing access to orthodontic care for qualified children since 1997. Due to growing demand, we are now a nationwide program.
What are the benefits of becoming an SCL provider?
Great recognition from your community and referrals.
- We list you on our website as a provider.
- We issue letters to your referrals regarding your participation in SCL.
- We send you SCL branded materials for you to showcase your participation in your office and on your website.
Pro-bono without the hassle.
- SCL manages a rigorous screening and application process, taking the guesswork and paperwork out of your hands. Read more about the patient application process to see how we screen our applicants.
- The SCL patients assigned to you have documented good oral hygiene, are motivated, and are appreciative.
The satisfaction of knowing you are providing a healthy, happy new smile to a deserving child.
How does the process work?
- Download, sign and submit (via fax or email) your Provider Agreement, along with a copy of your license and insurance.
- Email us a list of your referring dentists so we can notify them of your participation in the program.
- Look for your SCL marketing "starter kit" in the mail.
- SCL will contact you to assign grateful, deserving patients from your community.
If you have questions about becoming an SCL provider, please contact Alexis Barclay at 816-421-4949 or email@example.com.
FAX OR EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED PROVIDER AGREEMENT, LICENSE AND INSURANCE TO:
816-421-3008 or firstname.lastname@example.org